Our Mobile Wi-Fi Routers allow you to connect a number of devices to the internet via Wi-Fi at the same time, including phones, tablets and computers. When you first switch on your Router, it will connect to the high-speed Vodafone mobile broadband data network and then create a local Wi-Fi network for you.
Once you have connected your device, eg. your notebook computer, to your Mobile Wi-Fi network, you can surf the web, send and recieve email, and use instant messaging, chat or any other apps that require an internet connection.
To check the status of your mobile broadband and Wi-Fi networks, menage SMS text messages or change the settings of your mobile Wi-Fi, open http://VodafoneMobile.wifi in your browser.
1. Current connection - Name, type and signal strength of current connection
2. Time and data - Length of time connected and amount of data transferred
3. Bettery - Charge remaining in your Router's battery
4. SMS - Send, recieve and manage text messages
5. Account - Manage your Vodafone account (Dependent on your mobile network operator and your account)
6. Devices - Number of devices using your Mobile Wi-Fi network
7. Support - Hints and tips on using your Mobile Wi-Fi
8. Login - View additional information about your Mobile Wi-Fi, and make changes to its settings
Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi Monitor App
The monitor app is a quick and easy way to check your Mobile Wi-Fi's tatus from your smartphone or tablet.
Download the app from your device's app store, or scan the appropriate QR code here to take you to the store.
Vodafone Pocket Wi-Fi Monitor App
The Pocket app is a quick and easy way to check your Mobile Wi-Fi's tatus from your smartphone or tablet.
Download the app from your device's app store, or scan the appropriate QR code here to take you to the app store.
Our monitor app makes it easy to check:
- Battery level of your Mobile Wi-Fi Router
- Signal strength of the mobile connection
- Mobile network and connection status
- Length of time connected via mobile network
- Number of devices connected to your Mobile Wi-Fi network
- Total amount of data sent and recieved
- Arrival of new SMS text messages