We are committed to ensuring that Vodafone operates responsibly and ethically wherever we operate, supported by our corporate transparency programme.
On this page you’ll find all our report downloads and links to our transparency disclosures.
Annual Report 2022 and ESG Addendum
Our 2022 Annual Report provides more detailed information, including on our Sustainable Business governance processes, the scope and methodology of our reporting, alignment to GRI Standards and UNGC Communication on Progress.
Our ESG Addendum 2022 provides more detailed information, including on our Sustainable Business governance processes, the scope and methodology of our reporting, alignment to GRI Standards and UNGC Communication on Progress.Vodafone Group CDP Questionnaire 2021
Sustainability Reports (21)
- Vodafone Group CDP Report 2020
- ESG Addendum 2020
- Sustainable Business Report 2019
- Sustainable Business Report 2018
- Sustainable Business Report 2017
- Sustainable Business Report 2015-16
- Sustainable Business Report 2014-15
- Sustainable Business Report 2013-14
- Sustainable Business Report 2012-13
- Sustainable Business Report 2011-12
- Sustainable Business Report 2010-11
- Sustainable Business Report 2009-10
- Sustainable Business Report 2008-09
- Sustainable Business Report 2007-08
- Sustainable Business Report 2006-07
- Sustainable Business Report 2005-06
- Sustainable Business Report 2004-05
- Sustainable Business Report 2003-04
- Sustainable Business Report 2002-03
- Sustainable Business Report 2001-02
- Sustainable Business Report 2000-01
4G population coverage (outdoor 1Mbps) – Europe
4G population coverage (outdoor 1Mbps) – Africa
Estimated number of additional female customers in Africa & Turkey since 2016
M-Pesa and mobile money customers
Total number of Future Jobs Finder completions (cumulative progress to date)
Women on the Board
Women in management and leadership roles
Women in total workforce
Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) Report 2022
We recognise that climate change poses a number of physical and transition-related risks and opportunities for our business. As part of our commitment to operate ethically and sustainably, we are dedicated to understanding climate-related risks and opportunities and embedding responses to these into our business strategy and operations. Information on our work to date on climate-related risks and opportunities, as well as further plans as we continue the TCFD programme can be found in our first standalone TCFD report.
Vodafone Green Bond
As part of its commitment to sustainability, Vodafone Group Plc has designed a Sustainable and Sustainability-linked Framework under which Vodafone can issue green, social, sustainability and sustainability-linked funding instruments to finance or refinance projects enabling the company to meet its environmental and/or social objectives. The latest Framework, published in September 2021, sets out what projects are eligible under the use of proceeds, the process for project evaluation and selection, the management of proceeds, and reporting.
Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
We are committed to taking appropriate steps to ensure that everyone who works for Vodafone – in any capacity, anywhere in the world – benefits from a working environment in which their fundamental rights and freedoms are respected. In our Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, we report on our efforts to prevent modern slavery in line with the requirements of the UK Modern Slavery Act (2015).
Previous Slavery and Human Trafficking Statements (6)
Responsible Minerals Programme
Vodafone Responsible Minerals Reports include our Conflict Minerals Reports together with additional reporting on responsible sourcing of cobalt.
The Conflict Minerals Reports are presented by Vodafone Group Plc in accordance with Rule 13p-1 (the ‘Rule’) under the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the ‘Exchange Act’).
The Rule applies to companies required to file reports with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (‘SEC’) under Section 13(a) or 15(d) of the Exchange Act if any of the products they manufacture or contract to manufacture contain conflict minerals necessary to the functionality or production of the product.
As defined by the content requirements of SEC Form SD, ‘Conflict Minerals’ include columbite-tantalite (‘coltan’), cassiterite, wolframite and/or gold or their derivatives, which are limited to tantalum, tin and tungsten (each a ‘3TG metal’).
Please refer to the requirements of SEC Form SD for definitions of many of the terms used in this report, including ‘Covered Countries’ (Democratic Republic of Congo (‘DRC’) or an adjoining country).
Previous Conflict Minerals Reports (9)
- Conflict Minerals Report 2020
- Conflict Minerals Report 2019
- Conflict Minerals Report 2018
- Conflict Minerals Report 2017
- Conflict Minerals Report 2016
- Conflict Minerals Report 2015
- Conflict Minerals Report 2014
- Conflict Minerals Report 2013
- Statement on Human Rights and Artisanal Cobalt Mining in Democratic Republic of Congo-2017
Sanctions and Trade Controls
Vodafone is legally obliged to comply with applicable laws in the countries in which it does business. Vodafone’s Global Sanctions and Trade Controls policies apply to Vodafone Group Plc and all its subsidiaries including any companies and joint ventures in which Vodafone Group Plc has a direct or indirect interest of 50% or more, or management control.
Government assistance demands reporting
Our disclosures on matters regarding digital human rights include information on our policies and principles related to government access to customer data, as well as our principles on freedom of expression and insights into the issues surrounding network censorship and the digital rights of the child.
Our research enables us to understand the challenges that face our customers and society, as well as identifying the opportunities for mobile to help to address them. Read our research reports on topics including women, agriculture, work and the environment.
- Vodacom’s Mum & Baby service in South Africa
- Connected Women
- Making Broadband Accessible For All
- Connected Farming in India
- Carbon Connections
- Africa:The Impact of Mobile Phones
- Towards a more equal world: the mobile internet revolution
- Connected Agriculture
- Economic empowerment through mobile
- Connected Worker
- India: The Impact of Mobile Phones