Vodafone Human Rights Policy
Our Human Rights Policy Statement brings together our most significant human rights impacts, outlining our commitments to freedom of expression, privacy, child online safety, labour rights and responsible sourcing.
It explains our approach to governance and how we embed respect for human rights across our operations, setting out the minimum requirements that everyone working for and with Vodafone, must comply with.
Our Human Rights Policy Statement is backed up by our internal Human Rights Policy which sets out how our people must ensure we respect human rights, including steps to take through our other aligned policies, such as those covering child protection, responsible minerals, health, safety and wellbeing, human resources, privacy management and law enforcement assistance.
Developing our Human Rights Policy Statement
We took a structured and collaborative approach to develop our Human Rights Policy.
Our policy is:
- developed in-line with international instruments and standards as well as industry-specific principles
- informed by internal and external expertise
- designed to tackle our most salient impacts
- communicated internally and publicly available
- reviewed periodically to reflect significant changes
- approved and signed by the Vodafone Group Plc Executive Committee and Group CEO