Vodafone today announced the expansion of its Vodafone Red customer proposition to cover a total of 14 European markets, together with the addition of new and compelling customer options.
Vodafone Red offers European consumers and businesses one integrated service plan with:
- unlimited calls and text messages to any network in the customer's home country;
- very generous mobile data allowances; and
- world-class cloud and online protection services to back up and secure personal data available across Vodafone’s leading-edge mobile networks.
In addition, by the end of 2013 Vodafone customers across all 14 European markets will benefit from further innovations, including:
- multi-device plans, enabling customers to connect a smartphone and tablet under one Vodafone Red plan, making it simple and cost effective to own and manage multiple devices under a single bill;
- family plans, allowing individual family members to sign up to a Vodafone Red package at a discounted price;
- a wider range of device choices, giving customers the freedom to have a new device included in the cost of their contract, receive a discount by choosing a 'nearly new' smartphone or choose to receive a new device every year for a small extra fee;
- industry-leading roaming plans for Vodafone Red customers travelling in Europe, giving them the freedom to make calls, send texts and use data worry-free, for an additional daily price of around €3;
- more safe and secure solutions, including world-class cloud and backup services and device insurance, giving customers peace of mind in the event of theft or damage for a small additional monthly fee; and
- the very best of the Vodafone network experience, including options to connect to new, ultra-fast 4G services where available.
With 14 countries on the same platform, Vodafone Red is Vodafone’s largest multi-country marketing campaign for five years.
Vodafone Group Chief Commercial Officer Morten Lundal said: 'Vodafone Red is the best of everything from Vodafone. It is what any smartphone or tablet owner would want. We know customers are looking for the freedom to communicate with confidence in order to help them with their increasingly complex mobile lives. Vodafone Red has been built from the ground up to meet the demanding needs of European consumers and businesses. We look forward to bringing Vodafone Red to all of our European customers in the coming weeks.'
For further information:
Media Relations, Telephone: +44 (0) 1635 664444
Investor Relations, Telephone: +44 (0) 7919 990 230
Vodafone is one of the world's largest mobile communications companies by revenue with approximately 403 million customers in its controlled and jointly controlled markets as of 31 December 2012. Vodafone currently has equity interests in over 30 countries across five continents and more than 50 partner networks worldwide. For more information, please visit: www.vodafone.com
No results found