Vodafone is looking to partner with disruptive early-stage start-ups to join us in creating digital societies of the future in the second edition of its Bright Sparks start-up support programme. Bright Sparks is a virtual start-up support programme, sponsored by Vodafone and open to businesses operating across our markets.
As a champion for SMEs, entrepreneurs and innovators around the world, Vodafone is looking for early stage start-ups that have a proven product or service and can demonstrate first successes. This year, up to fifty start-ups across Europe will be selected as part of the six-month Bright Sparks programme.
If selected, the start-up will partner with a Vodafone Bright Sparks champion who will offer support and expertise, provide specialist skills and identify potential collaboration opportunities.
Agne Milukaite, founder at Cycle.land, a start-up on the last Bright Sparks programme
Your start-up should be in Seed, pre-Series A or Series A funding stages and be well positioned to help solve a Vodafone business challenge or add value to our products and services.
Applications should be made via an application form (downloadable below) by Friday 5th March.Bright Sparks Application Form
Bright Sparks 2019
Objectives of the programme:
- To provide start-ups with access to Vodafone specialist skills and expertise
- To provide opportunities for Vodafone’s top talent to work with innovators outside of the business
- To explore opportunities for new partnerships between Vodafone and innovative start-ups
What will start-ups get from Bright Sparks?
- Connection to a dedicated sponsor who will help you navigate and understand the global enterprise structure
- Access to Vodafone specialist skills, network and expertise on your journey to growth
- Participation in a six-month programme offering webinars and workshops with industry experts
- Exposure to the Vodafone brand and network
- Access to a community of start-ups and peer-to-peer learning
Previous start-ups to graduate from the Bright Sparks programme include Cycle.land, one of the fastest growing bike sharing communities in Europe.
No results found