We are committed to ensuring that Vodafone operates responsibly and ethically wherever we operate, supported by our corporate transparency programme.
On this page you’ll find all our report downloads and links to our transparency disclosures.
2021 ESG Addendum
Previous Sustainability Reports (17)
- Sustainable Business Report 2019
- Sustainable Business Report 2018
- Sustainable Business Report 2017
- Sustainable Business Report 2015-16
- Sustainable Business Report 2014-15
- Sustainable Business Report 2013-14
- Sustainable Business Report 2012-13
- Sustainable Business Report 2011-12
- Sustainable Business Report 2010-11
- Sustainable Business Report 2009-10
- Sustainable Business Report 2008-09
- Sustainable Business Report 2007-08
- Sustainable Business Report 2006-07
- Sustainable Business Report 2005-06
- Sustainable Business Report 2004-05
- Sustainable Business Report 2003-04
- Sustainable Business Report 2002-03
- Sustainable Business Report 2001-02
- Sustainable Business Report 2000-01
Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) Report 2021
We recognise that climate change poses a number of physical and transition-related risks and opportunities for our business. As part of our commitment to operate ethically and sustainably, we are dedicated to understanding climate-related risks and opportunities and embedding responses to these into our business strategy and operations. Information on our work to date on climate-related risks and opportunities, as well as further plans as we continue the TCFD programme can be found in our first standalone TCFD report.
Vodafone Green Bond
As part of its commitment to sustainability, Vodafone Group Plc has designed a Green Bond Framework under which it can issue Green Bonds. It details project eligibility, selection, the management of proceeds and reporting. Sustainalytics, a provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) research and analysis, has provided a second-party opinion on the framework. In 2020, Vodafone released its Green Bond Report detailing the allocation of funds and their impact.
Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
We are committed to taking appropriate steps to ensure that everyone who works for Vodafone – in any capacity, anywhere in the world – benefits from a working environment in which their fundamental rights and freedoms are respected. In our Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement, we report on our efforts to prevent modern slavery in line with the requirements of the UK Modern Slavery Act (2015).
Conflict Minerals Report
We are members of, and involved in, industry initiatives such as the Responsible Minerals Initiative (RMI) in order to improve transparency in supply chains. If we can influence the design or manufacture of products, we try to ensure that they do not contain metals and minerals that fund conflict in the Democratic Republic of Congo. We provide further details of our approach to this issue in our statutory Conflict Minerals Report.
Previous Conflict Minerals Reports (6)
Government assistance demands reporting
Our disclosures on matters regarding digital human rights include information on our policies and principles related to government access to customer data, as well as our principles on freedom of expression and insights into the issues surrounding network censorship and the digital rights of the child.
4G population coverage (outdoor 1Mbps) – Europe
4G population coverage (outdoor 1Mbps) – Africa
Estimated number of additional female customers in Africa & Turkey since 2016
M-Pesa and mobile money customers
Total number of Future Jobs Finder completions (cumulative progress to date)
Women on the Board
Women in management and leadership roles
Women in total workforce
Our research enables us to understand the challenges that face our customers and society, as well as identifying the opportunities for mobile to help to address them. Read our research reports on topics including women, agriculture, work and the environment.
- Vodacom’s Mum & Baby service in South Africa
- Connected Women
- Making Broadband Accessible For All
- Connected Farming in India
- Carbon Connections
- Africa:The Impact of Mobile Phones
- Towards a more equal world: the mobile internet revolution
- Connected Agriculture
- Economic empowerment through mobile
- Connected Worker
- India: The Impact of Mobile Phones