Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prizes, and how it will be run.
1. Who are we?
We are Vodafone Foundation, a registered charity (1193984), whose registered office is at 1 Kingdom Street, London, W2 6BY (the “Promoter”).
2. The Prize Draw
- 2.1 The title of the prize draw is Vodafone Foundation Eco Conscious Everyday Washbag (the “Prize Draw”)
- 2.2 Enter this Prize Draw for the chance to win by completing all steps outlined in 3.2 below on the Vodafone Foundation Prize Draw Instagram to enter. If you would like to enter more than once, please see 4.4 below for details.
3. How to enter:
- 3.1 The Prize Draw will be run from 17:00 on Tuesday 30th March 2021 (the “Opening Date”) to 15:00 on Wednesday 7th April 2021 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- 3.2 You can enter this Prize Draw by completing the following steps: (step 1) follow the Vodafone Foundation Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vodafonefoundation/), (step 2) liking the Vodafone Foundation Instagram Prize Draw post and (step 3) commenting on the Vodafone Foundation Instagram Prize Draw post within the timeframe in clause 3.1. You must complete all 3 steps to enter.
- 3.2.1 Entries made before the Opening Date will be disqualified.
- 3.2.2 Entries made after the Closing Date will be disqualified.
- 3.2.3 Entries may be submitted in English only.
- 3.3 No purchase is necessary for entry into the Prize Draw. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter will pay for postage of the Prize to the winners’ United Kingdom address.
- 3.4The Promoter will not accept:
- 3.4.1 Responsibility for Prize Draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure or any kind, or
- 3.4.2 Proof of posting the comment or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to this Prize Draw.
- 4.1 Sorry, but you are not eligible to enter this Prize Draw if:
- 4.1.1 You do not live in the United Kingdom ;
- 4.1.2 You are under 18 years old;
- 4.1.3 You are an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of the Promoter or any of its advertising or promotion agencies; or
- 4.1.4 You are an immediate family member (which means parent, child, sibling, spouse or life partner) of an employee, contractor or sub-contractor of the Promoter.
- 4.2 In entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. We reserve the right to request proof of eligibility to enter.
- 4.3 The Promoter will not accept any Prize Draw entries that are:
- 4.3.1 Automatically generated by computer;
- 4.3.2 Completed by third parties or in bulk;
- 4.3.3 Made on behalf of another person; or
- 4.3.4 Joint Prize Draw entries with another person.
- 4.4 There is no limit to the number of times you may enter. Once the steps in clause 3.2 have been completed, each additional comment on the Instagram Prize Draw post will count as an additional entry.
- 4.5 The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you, without notice, if your entry is inappropriate (for example, containing logos of other companies), offensive or illegal, in breach of another person’s rights or in breach of Facebook and Instagram rules or if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Prize Draw.
- 4.6 The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or do not comply with these terms and conditions.
5. The Prize:
- 5.1 There is one (1) (the “Prize”) to be won in the Prize Draw, in pink (https://yourfoundation.shop/collections/together-bands/products/eco-conscious-wash-bag-i-pink) or black (https://yourfoundation.shop/collections/together-bands/products/eco-conscious-wash-bag). The winner can decide which colour they would prefer. If the colour requested is unavailable, Vodafone reserves the right to provide the winner with the available colour.
- 5.2 There is a limit of one (1) Prize per winner.
- 5.3 There will be one (1) winner only for the Prize Draw.
- 5.4 The Prize is not negotiable or transferable. We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- 5.5 If the Prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to replace it with a prize of equivalent value.
- 6.1 The winner will be selected from all valid entries at random by an independent process.
- 6.2 The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram by the Promoter, asking them to confirm their name and United Kingdom postal address in order for the Promoter to arrange for delivery of the Prize.
- 6.3 The winner must confirm their name and postal address within two (2) days of being contacted by the Promoter (the “Prize Acceptance”). You promise that all the personal information you provide to the Promoter in connection with this Prize Draw shall be complete and accurate. If any winner fails to provide complete and accurate personal information in accordance with this clause, they will forfeit the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to randomly select a replacement winner in this instance.
- 6.4 The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the Winner and, if applicable copy of their winning post, to anyone who direct messages the Promoter (www.instagram.com/vodafonefoundation) on Instagram within one (1) month after the Closing Date stated at 3.1. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter (www.instagram.com/vodafonefoundation) by direct message on Instagram. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. Claiming the Prize
- 7.1 The Prize for the Prize Draw winner will be posted within 5 days of Prize Acceptance by standard postal delivery, see clause 6.3 above.
- 7.2 If any winner fails to confirm their Prize Acceptance within the two (2) day period specified above at clause 6.3, they will forfeit their prize. The Promoter reserves the right to randomly select a replacement winner.
- 7.3 The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if a winner is not able to take up the prize.
- 7.4 Third party terms and conditions may apply to the prizes where applicable.
8. Data Protection and Publicity
- 8.1 We will use the winner’s details provided in accordance with clause 6.3 to send them the Prize. We will not send you marketing unless you have expressly agreed to this.
- 8.2 We will announce the winner to the public on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/vodafonefoundation/) in accordance with clause 6.4.
9. Limitation of Liability
- 9.1 Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- 9.2 Whilst we will try and fulfil our obligations to run the Prize Draw smoothly, we will not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
- 9.3 You agree to release Facebook and Instagram from any responsibility in relation to this Prize Draw. You acknowledge that the Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any information provided by you is provided to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
11. By entering the Prize Draw you accept these terms. The decision(s) of the Promoter are final and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
12. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.