The following Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Sticks are supported on OS X:
To use your Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Stick on an Apple Mac with OS X or macOS, you will need to install a version of the Vodafone Mobile Broadband for Mac app.
When you plug your USB Stick into your Mac for the first time, a disk icon will appear on your desktop. Open the disk’s window, double-click the app and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete setting it up.
The current release of the Vodafone Mobile Broadband for Mac app, which you can download from this website, supports the following releases of OS X:
10.8 Mountain Lion
10.11 El Capitan
If your Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Stick is not listed here at all, we recommend you visit your Vodafone shop, so we can advise you on an up-to-date replacement.
Vodafone Mobile Broadband for Mac App
Further to the release of the app that is included on your Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB Stick, as long as your USB Stick is listed as supported, you can download the current release of the Vodafone Mobile Broadband for Mac app from this website.
The app gets your Mac online via the mobile network, and it allows you to manage your Vodafone account and send and receive SMS text messages straight from your desktop.
- Current connection - Name, type and signal strength of current connection
- Time and data - Length of time connected and amount of data transferred
- SMS - Send, receive and manage SMS text messages
- Account - Manage your Vodafone account (Dependent on your mobile network operator and your account)
- Wi-Fi - Manage your Mac’s Wi-Fi connections
- Connect - Button to manually connect or disconnect
- Help - Full details of the app via the OS X Help menu