Half-Year Financial Report
Vodafone Group Plc has released its Half-Year Financial Report for the six months ended 30 September 2008.
Vodafone to Acquire an Additional 15% Stake in Vodacom Group
The transaction will increase Vodafone’s shareholding in Vodacom Group from 50% to 65%. Vodacom Group will be listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and the remaining 35% of Vodacom Group will be demerged by Telkom to its shareholders.
Vodafone and MTS Sign Strategic Partnership
Vodafone and Mobile TeleSystems OJSC, the largest mobile phone operator in Russia and the CIS, today announce a strategic, non-equity partnership to provide customers with high quality communications services...
Vodafone Acquires Additional Stake in Polkomtel
Vodafone announces today that it has agreed to acquire an additional 4.8% stake in Polkomtel S.A., a leading telecommunications operator in Poland...
Statement regarding Vodacom
Vodafone notes the announcement issued by Telkom SA Limited and confirms that it has made a non-binding proposal to acquire a 15% stake in Vodacom Group (Proprietary) Limited.
Vodafone launches the new exclusive BlackBerry® Storm™
Vodafone Group today announces the launch of the BlackBerry Storm smartphone from Research In Motion. The BlackBerry Storm is the first ever ‘clickable’ touch screen smartphone and will be available exclusively on Vodafone’s high speed 3G mobile broadband network...
Following the announcement on 9 September 2008 that the EMAPA region would be reorganised to provide greater focus on the Group’s higher growth markets, Vodafone Group Plc today announces new senior management appointments.
Senior Management and Organisational Changes
Vodafone Group Plc today announces a number of changes to its organisational structure and new senior management appointments.
Vodafone Pilots New Messaging Application on Facebook
Vodafone Connect to Friends lets Facebook users send texts and picture messages without having to switch from PC to mobile simply by installing the ‘Vodafone Connect to Friends’ application to their Facebook profile.
Dell and Vodafone Announce European Retail Agreement to Offer Dell’s Inspiron Mini 9
Dell’s Inspiron Mini 9 ultra-mobile device will be sold with built-in mobile broadband, exclusively through Vodafone stores and online, and directly from Dell, in key European markets.