As one of the main sponsors of the Connected City, Vodafone Global M2M will once again have a strong presence at the MWC 2013.
Located in Hall 3, 3B2 and 3C2 in the Fira Gran Via,the Connected City takes visitors on a journey through a real city street to demonstrate how mobile technology empowers both businesses and residents of a Connected City.
Together with partners Accenture, Digi, Intel and SAP, Vodafone Global M2M will demonstrate some of its key products and solutions in the automotive, health, energy and smart city sectors:
- Smart home automation – illustrating how M2M technology can be used to control everything in the home, provide premium security services and even allow people to open and close their doors remotely.
- Energy Data Management – a solution designed to help our customers monitor their energy consumption and management systems, and perform data analysis.
- Vodafone Vehicle Connect – technology to track driver behaviour and risk to offer usage-based insurance services.
- Connected Cabinets – a product which will transform retail display cabinets such as freezers into connected, intelligent assets able to report their location, operational status and stock levels in real time.
- Integrated M2M Terminals – pre-configured bundles of hardware and connectivity services for instant usage with the Vodafone Global M2M Platform.