Better connect your employees to work together, wherever they are – different offices, locations, even countries. Our One Net Collaboration solution will make them feel like they're working in the same room. So you can make better-informed decisions, faster.
Meetings, training sessions and product demos come alive with our conferencing and collaboration solutions. Integrating the voice capabilities of Google Apps for Work or Microsoft Office 365 with Vodafone One Net, you have the tools and technology to support teamwork, strengthen business relationships, and encourage flexible working. Plus, you have the capability to significantly cut the time, cost and environmental impact of unnecessary business travel.
Put simply, Vodafone One Net Collaboration unites cloud-based voice communications with effective office collaboration to help your teams get the most from their day. You’ll reduce the time-wasting delays of missed calls and leaving and retrieving messages. Be able to add participants to conferences, switch devices part way through, and share documents. And because we provide and maintain the service, you can focus on the business at hand.
As it’s hosted in the cloud, there’s little upfront investment and the service is always up to date. And as you’d expect from a leading global fixed and mobile service provider, the service is extremely reliable.
"Through tight integration with productivity applications such as Office 365 and Google Apps, Vodafone’s cloud communications capabilities helps streamline business processes and thus directly impact customer efficiency and productivity.”
Frost and Sullivan 2015
Communicate without barriers
One Net Collaboration gives your business an edge through better-informed and faster decision-making:
- Efficient – makes contacting people easier, saving time chasing contacts and arranging and travelling to meetings
- Consistent – enjoy the same experience wherever you are, with high-quality features and support
- Inclusive – involve all key stakeholders in the decision process, whatever location, country or time zone they’re in
- Effective – share ideas and information via audio, web and video conferencing. Your people become more productive and make better-informed decisions
- Limited investment – cloud-based service means no large upfront costs to pay, servers to maintain, or software to install and upgrade
“22% of monthly deadlines are missed because the right person can’t be found at the right time.”