Respond quickly to change. Innovate faster. Pay only for what you need. As your business evolves, our multi-tenant cloud platform allows you to add computing power and storage on demand. Choose the solution that suits you best, without compromising security or control.
“Flexible Computing is a very intelligent approach to cloud, and strikes a balance between the public and private elements of cloud.”
James Eibisch, IDC Research Director, EMEA
About Flexible Computing
Vodafone Flexible Computing can connect directly to your WAN, providing a robust yet flexible computing and storage resource, providing agility without compromising security. As it’s cloud based, you can scale your resources up and down on demand, as your business needs – only paying for what you use.
You’re in control
Our 'pay as you go' model gives you greater cost control and improved financial efficiencies compared to in-house solutions, minimising over-provisioning and underutilisation of infrastructure. It also eliminates high up-front capital investment, while removing commercial risk and commitment.
Your data is as safe as if you were hosting it yourself. And a portal with different built-in levels of approval means security is easy to manage too.
Find the solution that suits you
You can also integrate Flexible Computing with other secure Vodafone Cloud and Hosting Services, such as Private Cloud, Co-Location, or dedicated virtualised platforms, to create effective hybrid cloud solutions. All from a single, experienced and trusted supplier.
The power of cloud computing and so much more
Flexible Computing uses the best of the cloud to bring you a tailored solution that will not only perform, but also bring added and lasting value – even for one-off and short-term projects./p>
- Reduce IT infrastructure costs - eliminate under-used infrastructure and reduce the need for high up-front (CapEx) investment. In effect, match cost with demand
- Increase business agility - innovate and react to market opportunities faster by cutting lead times and the cost of IT development projects, particularly short-term or one-off IT projects with no long-term commitment, or projects with small or unknown infrastructure requirements
- Scale up and down - change your IT resources to meet your specific business needs - quickly tap into extra server and storage capacity
- Complete connectivity - we provide a completely connected and highly secure service, so you can connect multiple cloud, hosting and networking services together to create an end-to-end solution
- Managed service - your teams can focus on your core business, while Vodafone manages and maintains the platform infrastructure, monitoring the infrastructure 24/7 to ensure round-the-clock service continuity