Driving value from Data
Remote Monitoring & Control Service from Vodafone IoT
See how our Remote Monitoring and Control (RMCS) solution works, how it benefits customers and how it could be used to
innovate your organisation.
Vodafone IoT adds the final piece to Keenan's
world class service for Farmers
Vodafone SIMs and network connectivity established built-in, direct wireless contact between Keenan's control center team and the on-board computers built into its livestock feed machinery. This eliminated the need for intervention by farmers and improved the consistency and quality of the feed mix.
Connecting enterprise assets, such as printers, vending machines, lifts or even heart monitors, and receiving live updates on their operational status presents a huge opportunity. This enables process automation, new usage-based business models and completely new revenue streams.
The challenge with connecting assets is managing the vast amounts of data which can become overwhelming making it impossible to drive value from the data. Assets also require effective, automated remote monitoring and management to avoid costly site visits.
Faced with increased competition businesses are demanding new revenue streams and process efficiency, and without a comprehensive management solution in place, businesses are exposed to unnecessary complexity, operational inefficiency and additional cost.
Vodafone puts you back in control
With Vodafone’s Monitoring and Control solutions you have real time visibility of the condition and status of assets and a single global view, putting you back in control no matter where your assets are. These multi-purpose, multi-functional solutions are specifically designed to remove cost and inefficiency from worldwide asset monitoring. Managed by our IoT platform and with Vodafone’s global mobile network at the core, our remote monitoring and control solutions are proven, tested, global and relevant to multiple industry sectors.
- Complete control, visibility and real-time view over all assets
- Reduced machinery down-time thanks to conditional monitoring and foresighted maintenance
- Significant cost savings in maintenance, logistics, service and repair
- Ability to identify behaviour modifications to lower energy usage and keep costs down
- Improve and expand product and service portfolio, offering new and differentiated business models to increase revenue and customer satisfaction
- Greater information on product performance, consumer behaviour and sales performance giving insight for product marketing and on promotion effectiveness
- A fast return on investment