The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in enterprise and personal IT since the creation of the World Wide Web more than 20 years ago.
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions of devices - computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors - connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades.
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, The Inaugural IoT Summit will bring together corporate, entrepreneurs and investors alike, under one roof, to explore how the Internet of Things means business.
The IoT Summit is a must attend event for companies and organisations that want to understand how their business will both be affected by IoT and how they may benefit from it. Attendees will learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions and ensure that their enterprise is "IoT-Ready"!
IoT 2015 will explore:
- The business case for IoT
- What problems can the IoT solve now?
- How can start-ups address big IoT markets?
- Is there ‘smart money’? If so, where is it investing?
- How will the IoT change business models?
- Who are the disruptors and who will be disrupted?
- Case studies & applications covering all of the greatest IoT-related opportunities, from the connected home, smart cities to personal wellness and connected health
Come and listen to Ludovico Fassati, Head of Vertical Market Development, M2M and visit our Vodafone stand.
Date: 17th June, 2015
Location: Dublin, Ireland