Get the ideal start on your journey to unified communications
Communications technology is making the business world smaller. But barriers remain. Many multinational corporations are restricted by legacy systems and complex IT infrastructures. Many have different suppliers in different countries. Many have to manage multiple contact points, reports and tariffs, in multiple currencies.
Our unified communications solutions will consolidate the fixed and mobile telecoms in your business, delivering a single, cloud-based global platform for you.
Your costs will be more predictable and your administration easier. Your people will be able to use the voice and data devices they want without causing you extra complexity. Everyone will then be free to focus on your business, not the technology supporting it.
Take the first step
Vodafone START is the step off point if you are considering moving towards unified communications or want to evaluate the benefits of cloud-based solutions for your business.
Free to use, it provides you with a quick total cost of ownership (TCO) and Return on Investment (ROI) cost savings report. It requires little input on your part and will give you an initial insight into the potential savings of moving to cloud-based communications.
Understand your capabilities and potential
Vodafone START sets you on your way towards unified communications. It offers a clear view of your communications, including usage and expenditure levels. It provides an appraisal of the capabilities and drawbacks of your current infrastructure, suppliers and technologies. It gives you information to help you predict your global communications spend over the next three years. It helps you identify where cost savings and efficiencies could be made. And it generates valuable knowledge in the form of a bespoke report to help you present the case for moving away from multiple, disjointed systems to a single, integrated solution.
Vodafone START is personalised to your business with a report based on factors such as the number of your employees, your annual mobile and fixed spend, the cost of your equipment, administration and maintenance.
Using START gives you exactly what you need to begin your journey towards Unified Communications:
- Clarity – a clearer view of your communications estate, including usage and expenditure levels
- Analysis – an appraisal of the capabilities and drawbacks of your current infrastructure, suppliers and technologies
- Forecasting – information to help you predict your global communications spend over the next 3 years
- Savings – helps you identify where cost savings and efficiencies could be made
- Knowledge – a bespoke report to help you present the case for moving away from multiple, disjointed systems to a single, integrated solution
Get the full picture
Vodafone START complements our other evaluation stage tools. Together, they create a complete picture of your current communications:
- Vodafone PBX Inventory Manager for tactical information about your current PBX capability
- Vodafone Unified Communications and Collaboration Snapshot for a strategic and consultative analysis of your current telecoms infrastructure and your options regarding Unified Communications
- Vodafone Telecoms Expense Management (TEM) for complete visibility over your telecom and mobile infrastructure so you can improve operational efficiencies