A market first in Managed Mobility Services, the SLA is a direct response to customer feedback.
The core managed services offering now additionally comprises:
- Monthly SLA performance reporting
- Monthly network performance reporting for voice and data
- Access to a base-level version of Vodafone’s Spend Manager® solution for global cost interrogation and control
- Central Ordering capability with committed delivery times
- Incident handling capabilities with proactive notification of major service-impacting outages
Detailed reporting metrics underpin each of these service areas.
The SLA can be customised to meet individual customer needs by including other services such as billing resolution, enhanced service levels for specific user profiles, helpdesk-to-helpdesk support and managed mobile email. It covers 80% of our connection footprint at launch and we will continue to rollout the capability using customer-specific demand to drive priority.
Made possible by Vodafone’s global footprint, the new SLA framework delivers a consistent global experience. An accreditation programme of Affiliates and third-party suppliers ensures consistent delivery against the SLA and enables full performance reporting.