An on-demand service to match your business needs
Enterprises are accessing the public cloud increasingly as a central part of their operation, and can no longer rely on the limited performance and security provided by the internet. Analysts estimate that nearly half of large enterprises will have hybrid cloud deployments by the end of 2017. For many, putting corporate information at risk is not an option. Vodafone IP-VPN Cloud Connect allows seamless extension of Data Centres, without the need to redesign large corporate networks.
Connecting to public cloud service with Vodafone offers you a flexible, scalable and cost-effective way to access extra computing power and storage on demand. You only pay for the resources you use, so it’s easier to reduce costs and control your capital expenditure. Vodafone IP-VPN Cloud Connect gives you high performance, high availability connectivity, via a secure private network that isolates your information from other customer traffic. In effect, it’s a seamless extension of your network and Data Centre capability. Vodafone IP-VPN Cloud Connect is an on-demand service, so both the network and public cloud resources can expand or contract rapidly, to match your business needs. You have the choice of connecting to data centre locations worldwide to minimise latency and ensure compliance. In short, Vodafone IP-VPN Cloud Connect brings you the best of the public cloud: cost-effective flexibility, without the risks of the internet or the complications of dedicated lines.
A secure, high-performing connection to the public cloud
- A secure, private connection from your private IP-VPN to leading public cloud providers
- High performance with low latency and consistent bandwidth
- Rapid turn-up with direct connections in days, helping to make your business more agile
- Dual diverse connections to cloud data centres ensure high availability
- Greater cost control and attractive pricing, including flexible contracts from one month – only pay for what you need
- Helps you support key business computing needs, including storage, big data, streaming media, test and development and interactive applications
- A managed service that reduces the demand on your IT team so they can focus on higher value activities
- You can connect your organisation to cloud service provider data centres from worldwide connections on our IP-VPN service.