Vodafone Global LAN and WLAN services are targeted at large enterprises & MNCs and form part of our Total Communications strategy. We offer design, implementation, remote monitoring and end-to-end management for your LAN and WLAN globally. We ensure this will increase productivity, flexibility, reliability, reduces TCO and management workload; for best connected employee, guest and customer experience, with enhanced security.
Why Vodafone Global LAN/WLAN?
- Vodafone is uniquely able to offer you Total Communications by combining fixed, cloud and mobile to create a flexible and future-proof IT platform.
- Standardising networks & services with global end-to-end accountability and SLAs, Enterprises can deploy new business applications with greater confidence/agility with highly experienced Vodafone engineers and consultants will meet your exact requirements
- We take on, transform and maintain or manage your LAN/WLAN, designed around your specific business needs to give you the capabilities you’ll need now and in the future and freeing your own IT people for revenue generating activities.
- Our proactive approach means faults are fixed before you’re even aware of them. When you want changes, we’re on hand to make them. And our vigilance ensures your network stays secure, and you’re fully informed of status and performance
A managed network that reduces your workload
- A simple, scalable solution to improve employee productivity in the office, security and application
- Unified Service Experience across different Product & Services from Vodafone
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership – Rent, Lease or Own the hardware
- Common Service Provider with Single Vendor management
- Best customer value from most extensive global network
- Simplifies cost management – one supplier, local bill
- Supports strategies such as Bring Your Own Device
- Higher Availability of the network with one SLA
- Customer portal access for reporting
- Great End User Experience