A network to help you thrive in a competitive world
The rise of flexible working, increased data consumption and the shift to cloud computing is compelling enterprises to find a faster and more secure business mobile network. Our fourth generation mobile network technology (4G) delivers higher bandwidth, allowing a faster response time and increased network capacity. We can help your people to get more from their day, collaborate with colleagues and respond faster and more effectively, wherever they are.
Our 4G services are also available on our mobile communications plan, Vodafone Red for Global Enterprise. This gives you simple, predictable pricing, integrated voice and data tariffs, unprecedented roaming value and safe, secure data and devices,
This provides you with:
- Simple, predictable pricing
- Integrated voice and data tariffs
- Unprecedented roaming value
- Safe and secure data and devices
How it works
We already have Vodafone 4G services in more than 15 countries, including the UK, Germany and Australia, with many more to come in the next year. We’ve focused on getting our services to the major business districts first, with major commuter routes next, ensuring that our enterprise customers have connectivity where they need it most.
We have also channelled our efforts into delivering the type of 4G network that best meets business needs, deploying low spectrum (800Mhz) systems. These provide mobile broadband coverage that can reach remote areas and more importantly, provide superior indoor signals. By 2016 we aim to have 91% Vodafone 4G outdoor coverage across Europe*, deploying over 77,000 new sites across the globe, along with over 87,000 new high capacity backhaul sites. (*Vodafone operating companies excluding Turkey.)
We will also lead the field in the quality of voice calls through the introduction of VoLTE (voice over Long Term Evolution) technology, which opens up possibilities for multimedia communications that utilise voice and data simultaneously.
Vodafone 4G uses strong cryptography to authenticate devices and secure mobile traffic. This gives you the reassurance that important data is fully protected, no matter where your employees are working or what devices they’re using.
4G offers considerable benefits including:
- Office like connectivity - wherever you are working
- An easier path to cloud services – so staff can quickly and easily access company data and applications
- Smarter operations – eg by providing faster mobile connectivity for key machines and business assets – such as security cameras, digital signage or medical devices
- Happier, more productive staff – making the freedom and flexibility of the mobile office a reality
- Peace of mind – providing an ideal back up service to fixed line connections for branch offices or remote sites