Don't let security impede productivity
Cloud services and smartphone devices can enable more cost-effective, productive and flexible ways of working. In the past, security has been a barrier to the implementation of mobile working solutions, but Vodafone Mobile Threat Manager will give you the protection and confidence to transform the way your organisation operates.
Vodafone Mobile Threat Manager is a cloud-based security solution enabled by our market-leading security partner, BEA Systems Applied Intelligence. With no need for software installation, it scans all traffic to and from your company's mobile devices, protects against malicious attacks and blocks inappropriate content, without affecting device performance.
How it works
With Vodafone Mobile Threat Manager you can eliminate the cost and complexity of installing and managing a security solution on your site server equipment. It can be seamlessly intergrated with your mobile device management solution and quickly deployed across multiple geographies.
A network-centric solution means there's no need to update applications on individual devices, eliminating disruptions to work time. Unlike most competing solutions, Vodafone Mobile Threat Manager solution is fully cloud-based and scans all traffic in-line, rather than by proxy. The flexible nature of the solution allows you to seamlessly increase or decrease controls as your security position changes.
Peace of mind
Vodafone Mobile Threat Manager uses the expertise and support of global leaders in security and mobility to protect your corporate and personal information from malware and other external threats, wherever you do business. It's a simple way to be assured you're complying with internal and industry regulations.
- Minimal impact on device performance
- Advanced threat protection
- Deep scanning to identify malicious threats (e.g. spyware, viruses, spam, malware, rogue apps, phishing and online scams)
- Web browsing controls and content filtering
- Restrict user access to blacklisted or high-risk sites (e.g. gambling, pornography and competitions)
- Email, social media & app controls
- Control access to content by type, device type or time of day e.g. read-only smartphone access to Facebook during business hours
- Comprehensive reporting and management portal
- Monitor threat updates and alerts, and remove users