Vodafone Device Lifecycle Management (DLM) is a simple and cost-effective service, ensuring your devices will be ready for use straight out of the box, customised to every employee’s needs and fully compliant with your enterprise security policies.
Vodafone DLM provides centralized procurement and logistic services which includes staging, configuration, kitting, repair and return services, with asset reporting on mobile devices from a range of manufacturers as well as swap stock to ensure that faulty or broken devices are replaced quickly.
Our service provides up-to-date mobile devices with flexible payment models to address the commercial needs of your organisation. Our consistent, end-to-end managed service offers full visibility and control of all devices across your mobile estate.
Vodafone’s fully managed service provides staging, configuration, kitting, repair and replacement services:
We’ll work with you to create a standard device build document (Gold Build) for each model or MDM application profile you want to roll out. And we’ll send you a sample device that we’ve built using this document:
• Proving the device you want can operate with your chosen spec, with the security software you need
• Giving you the opportunity to check the standard device build meets your requirements
We can custom build your Gold build design to include any of the following staging and kitting services:
• Charge the device
• Configure basic settings, such as time, date and language
• Enrol each device with your chosen security platform
• Download applications
• Configure the email client
• Supply and fit asset tags
• Install accessories
• Bespoke packaging
…to deliver an ‘out of the box’ device to your end users
Our services don’t stop at delivery – we make things easier for you, by providing the following as part of our managed services:
• Asset Reporting - Effective management of device estate: on demand device inventory, status of device, mobile numbers, contract start & end date and many more
• Repair & Replacement - Reduce employee downtime with rapid replacement of broken devices through dedicated swap stock
• Quarterly Service Reviews - Future proof planning of your end of life devices and upgrades.
• Helpdesk Services - Unified enterprise grade SLAs across your entire device estate
• Lifecycle/Knowledge Management - Ensure customer helpdesks utilize the service to maximum business benefit; Manage key factors affecting service
• Proactive Notifications - Advance email notifications on devices nearing end of sale, end of support and end of rent
Interested in learning more about device lifecycle management?
Send us an enquiry and one of our Sales Specialists will call you back. Send enquiry.
Cost savings - our OPEX commercial model reduces upfront costs, freeing up cash and preserving credit lines for core business needs.
Scalability - secure one-stop shop to deploy large and complex device estates, across 28 countries.
Security - compliant with your security policies.
Administrative reduction - Vodafone takes care of all the administrative burden from your IT staff by staging, configuring, kitting and shipping devices across multiple sites and geographies.
Simplicity and flexibility - easy ordering process and centralised helpdesk support.
Consistency - seamless approach for end users across the organisation.