Simplify device management from a single management console
BlackBerry BES12 is the latest version of the BlackBerry Enterprise Service (BES) offering and simplifies the management of devices across complex mobile infrastructures and multiple operating systems.
Vodafone Managed BlackBerry® Services 12 comes in two tiers - Silver and Gold. Gold offers the security and regulatory controls needed in key sectors such as financial services, healthcare and government – and by C- Level Executives.
BES12 at a glance:
- Now with the BYOD trend you can manage BlackBerry 10, BlackBerry OS (version 5.0 to 7.1), Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile 8 devices - from one easy-to-use console.
- Enterprise data is containerised and secured based on a customer’s IT policies.
- Send and receive email securely from corporate email addresses.
- Reconciles sent and deleted emails in inbox.
- Synchronises tasks, calendar and contacts.
- Customers can bundle with Vodafone Red 4G to stay in touch on the road cost-effectively.
How it works
Our teams will work with your organisations IT department to set up the simple management console which can be cloud or locally based.
A simple to use home screen provides step by step instructions to create, manage and use accounts including remote software installation. With the integrated reporting function, you can monitor all your mobile devices 24/7 and the new attribute-driven permissions model gives you complete control of your devices, applications and data , by-person or by-group.
The services is available across multiple operating systems including Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile 8 and all BlackBerry devices all from a single management console. Plus BES 12 is backward compatible in terms of the management of BlackBerry devices.
Take control of your device fleet
BlackBerry BES 12 gives you complete central control of your device fleet. It allows you to:
- Reduce the cost and complexity of managing your mobile devices.
- Monitor all your mobile devices 24/7.
- Install software and applications remotely to thousands of users within minutes anywhere in the world.
- Query devices over the air and effectively diagnose and resolve issues.
- Ensure all devices are totally secure and that only the latest software and applications are used.
- Set Policies by users or User Groups thereby simplifying user management.
- The new attribute-driven, endpoint-permissions model gives you strict control of devices, applications and data, by-person or by-group, more efficiently than ever.
- Your users keep their personal data private, while never compromising your monitoring and control of confidential business data.
- Manages all Smartphone – BYOx and Company provided - from one console, including Blackberry Os 5, Os 7, BlackBerry Os 10, Apple iOS, Android & Windows Mobile 8.