Panasonic decided to unify its communications landscape across Europe with Vodafone One Net Enterprise to create a consistent, transparent telephony experience for over 1,700 users in multiple locations.
Thanks to Vodafone One Net Enterprise, Panasonic has reduced costs by over 30 per cent - accounting for today’s level of integration in the UK and Germany - while introducing a host of new features and seamless flexibility between fixed and mobile lines.
A single solution for communications
In order to understand the needs of users, Panasonic conducted a number of surveys in Germany and the UK. These were designed to assess telephony behaviour adapting Vodafone One Net Enterprise to the organisation.
Now, Vodafone One Net Enterprise provides access to an extensive suite of communication and collaboration tools (i.e. video conferencing) across Panasonic’s mobile & desktop devices thus supporting new and mobile ways of working.
"With Vodafone One Net Enterprise, we have a holistic approach to communication with all the fixed and mobile elements of the solution under a single contract that’s managed by a single service desk with one bill per company,” says Martin Schwarz, Infrastructure and Mobility Activities Manager at Panasonic. “And we added functionality; users now choose one number for all devices and can seamlessly transfer calls between landline and mobile. That makes for a more flexible and customisable experience.”
Not only does it deliver just one number for all devices Vodafone One Net Enterprise provides conferencing, a single number for each user across their desk and mobile phones with reception desk functionality. Panasonic also plans to integrate more Vodafone One Net Enterprise features in the future.
"Vodafone was the only operator able to offer a converged fixed line and mobile solution in one product, which we found compelling and in line with our strategic vision."Knut Perlitius,
Managing Director CISC-EU, Panasonic
- One unified number: Each user can choose one number that will apply across all devices and can seamlessly transfer calls between devices with the press of a button
- One unified bill: All fixed and mobile elements are wrapped into a single contract that’s managed by a single service desk for improved transparency and increased cost control
- Lower costs: Panasonic has reduced costs by over 30 per cent through the deployment of Vodafone One Net Enterprise
- Close collaboration: Panasonic and Vodafone have built a strong partnership that thrives on mutual benefits such as using Panasonic batteries in Vodafone 3G cells
- Freedom and flexibility: Users can now make unlimited calls to multiple global locations without incurring additional cost
- Guaranteed reliability: Vodafone delivers a 99.999% SLA guarantee, giving Panasonic peace of mind