Ensuring a successful and consistent fixed line service implementation across Europe
Iron Mountain helps its customers to reduce the costs and security risks of managing, storing and disposing of information, in both paper and digital formats. It wanted a single organisation to supply and manage pan-European fixed line telecom services. Vodafone Global Enterprise’s solution consolidates and simplifies services, cuts costs and improves awareness and, as a result, control by Iron Mountain’s management team.
"There are organisations that claim to have pan-European coverage, when in fact it’s an aspiration rather than a reality. Vodafone already has the infrastructure in place – I see them as an important long term strategic partner." Sharon Collins,
Head Buyer, Iron Mountain
Vodafone Global Enterprise acts as a single, pan-European telecoms partner providing consistent fixed line services using high quality technology and equipment. Individual in-country account managers ensure successful and consistent implementation across Europe.
Key customer benefits
- Vodafone Global Enterprise reduced costs by between 22% and 27% for high volume UK fixed line services in the pilot phase
- Access to billing, ordering and buying data will enable informed decision making across the network
- A Programme Management Office, operated by a Vodafone Global Service Manager, provides dedicated service delivery ensuring a seamless migration to consolidated services
- National Account Managers on the ground in each country provide local product and technical expertise in the native language
- Service level agreements reduce business risks and give Iron Mountain visibility and control of important functions, such as billing, ordering, and provisioning
- A Global Master Services Agreement allows for any additional countries and services to be easily incorporated into a central framework agreement