Ovum rated Vodafone as one of the regional leaders in mobile workspace in Asia-Pacific in latest “Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting a Mobile Workspace Service Provider in Asia-Pacific, 2015–16” report
In this report, Ovum also noted that Vodafone is one of few service providers to have demonstrated consistent success in delivering regional (and even globally managed) workspace solutions in the region. Other notable findings include:
- Vodafone has one of the best track records in the Asia-Pacific region, with deployments that have focused on many elements of mobile workspace, from core offerings to mobilizing business processes.
- Enterprises looking for cross-border mobile workspace deployments and have aspirations of fully exploiting mobile workspace technologies should consider partnering with Vodafone because of its strong track record in Asia-Pacific.
- Vodafone’s flagship offering is its Enterprise Managed Mobility suite, the cornerstone of its mobile workspace strategy. Vodafone’s managed mobility strategy is backed up by a strong consulting and advisory practice that helps enterprises through their mobile workspace journey, testing and assessing their BYOD readiness to develop policies and overall strategy.
- Vodafone also has a strong suite of enterprise mobile applications such as productivity tools, business analytics, and enterprise resource planning (ERP). Most of these are offered via partnerships and are strengthened via bespoke application development with ISVs.
- Vodafone is highly regarded in the Asia-Pacific region for the level of customer support it provides. It is particularly well known for providing local support on the ground for all its MNC customers. It provides multichannel support in 13 different languages and has a 24/7 helpdesk.