The Virtual Private Cloud. Now enterprise-ready
Your business isn’t static. So why should your technology be? With our on-demand virtual private cloud services, you can add or remove huge amounts of compute and storage at the click of a button. And you’ll only pay for what you use, when you use it.
Best of all, you can enjoy total flexibility without compromising on security. Each service is built on enterprise-grade architecture, giving you ISO 27001, SOC2 and SOC3 compliant security, up to 99.9% availability SLA, and the world’s largest MPLS network and Internet. In other words, total peace of mind.
A complete infrastructure at your fingertips
From the simplest workload to the most complex, Flexible Computing gives you complete control over your IT. It’s ideal for:
- Both traditional and cloud native applications
- Projects with no long term commitment (e.g. test and development)
- Small infrastructure projects that don’t justify the cost of a dedicated platform
- Unknown infrastructure requirements where scalability and additional processing power may be required
- Short-term IT needs (e.g. applications for one-off events).
Using a self-service portal you can instantly switch on and off a range of services:
- Virtual Machines (with Managed or Un-Managed OS)
- Physical Servers (with Managed or Un-Managed OS)
- Storage for Virtual Machines & Physical Servers
- Back-Up Services (On-Site or Off-Site)
- Networking and Security
- Reporting Services
Which means you can finally shape your IT around your business, rather than shaping your business around your IT.
Security and data sovereignty
- Meet your data sovereignty requirements with a global network of in-country Data Centres
- Utilise a comprehensive range of security services including OS-level security management, vulnerability and compliance scanning services, and customer audits
- Ensure full compliance with global security and service certifications including ISO 27001, SOC2 and SOC3
- Access a self-service portal for granular control of networking and security.
Speed and simplicity
- Reduce the need to re-architect applications with multiple infrastructure options including both Virtual Machine & Physical Server services
- Simplify your delivery model and achieve clear accountability by choosing between project and managed services
- Reduce management complexity, with MPLS and Internet connectivity through a single platform it’s easy to manage your hosting services
- Ease deployment by using your preferred OS (Windows, RHEL and SuSE)
- Enjoy the simplicity of a single service desk for all your cloud and network services.
Performance and availability
- Dual Data Centre configurations with guaranteed availability SLAs on a single Operating System of up to 99.9%
- Fully redundant infrastructure for guaranteed availability and service performance
- In-built Load-Balancing capabilities to enable the architecture of highly resilient applications
- Connect to our Secure Global MPLS Network for guaranteed WAN performance
- Tiered storage for guaranteed performance of your applications.
Data, not drama
We understand that entrusting your data and infrastructure to a third party can feel like losing control. But with us, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
With up to 99.9% availability SLAs on a single Operating System, chances are you’ll actually see a reduction in downtime. And because we’re certified by the highest global standard for security and service, you can be sure your data won’t cause you any unwanted dramas.
We make IT more powerful, not more complex
Our end-to-end network connected cloud service is built on more than 18 years of evolution. Over this time we’ve become a core provider of the UK’s Critical National Infrastructure and a global leader in mobile, fixed line and cloud services. In the UK alone, we have eight Tier 3 Data Centres with a combined footprint of 78,000m2.
This outstanding physical infrastructure which underpins our cloud services means you can spend more time building applications that will take your business forward, and less time fretting about the architecture they run on.
And with our full range of professional services and adjacent services, we support you on every step of your journey to the cloud.