Take control of email archiving
The expected level of demand for email is set to increase by 20% over the coming years as the number of users and the volume of email activity goes up. The volume of unstructured data attached to email is increasing significantly and many organisations are finding it hard to keep up with the investment needed in primary storage. Data compliance regimes for many industries are becoming increasingly stringent. Holding data for audit and legal challenges can be required up to 10 years and companies are looking for cost effective ways to be able to quickly find the information they need when they need it. This is something not easily achievable on older tape archiving solutions.
The use of Cloud Storage as a lower cost storage tier coupled with solutions for automated email archiving will help you manage the cost of email. Searchable archiving will hand back the control required for compliance and user productivity can be enhanced.
- Shortcuts can reduce storage requirements by as much as 50%
- Lower the average cost of storage
- Improve email performance for users with limitless mailbox sizes a reality
- Defer planned capital expenditure to expand expensive primary storage
- Flexible policy support to meet your exacting data retention demands