Vodafone delivered a series of transformation projects that helped General Healthcare Group (GHG) reduce costs and improve their business agility.
"Working with a partner to help deliver and manage our core infrastructure services has allowed us to migrate and upgrade services and further improve our offering."Graham Knight,
Cio, General Healthcare Group
GHG’s rapid growth through merger and acquisition had created a disparate IT environment, with badly performing key business applications including email, ERP and collaboration software.
Our solution, based on Microsoft® best practices, delivered Exchange Server, ISA Server, Forefront Server, EMC Storage and BlackBerry® Enterprise Server in a cluster, to provide high availability. As a result, we simplified the existing 15 branch platforms down to one, enhanced GHG’s security and achieved a significantly lower TCO.
- Centralised operations with considerably reduced costs
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) cut by 40%
- A high performance managed environment to support its critical operations
- Scalability with a predictable current and future cost base
- Increased resilience, 24-hour monitoring and greater control, contributing to better care for patients – GHG’s customers